Return Policy and Right of Withdrawal
CAN I CANCEL OR MODIFY MY ORDER?
Once your order is placed, it is directly transmitted to our logistician for preparation and shipping, in order to deliver it as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, since orders are automated, we cannot modify or cancel them.
Upon receipt of the product, you can however exercise your right of withdrawal from VARIOBICS SA.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If you are not satisfied with a product purchased from the Activlife Store for any reason whatsoever, you have thirty (30) days from the date of delivery to request a full refund. The acceptance of this return by Activlife will depend on the state in which the product is returned.
This right of withdrawal is provided for by article L.221-18 of the French Consumer Code.
In accordance with article L.221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for orders concerning
- The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer or clearly personalized;
- The supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
In any case, the customer must return the items delivered in their original packaging, complete (batteries, instructions …) and indicate the order number and the name under which the order was made. Items returned incomplete, damaged, deteriorated, soiled or in any other condition that would reasonably suggest that they have been used will not be refunded or exchanged and will be returned.
The refund of the sums paid for the returned item(s) will be made, depending on the method of payment of the items, by crediting the customer’s bank account corresponding to the bank card used for payment or by transfer to the customer’s bank account. In application of the article L.221-24 of the Code of consumption, the additional expenses paid by the customer and related to the choice of a specific mode of delivery or an extension of guarantee will not be refunded.
Beyond the 30 days deadline as from the delivery, the goods will not be taken back, nor refunded.
The provisions of this article (in particular the extension of the right of withdrawal to 30 days) apply only to purchases made on the website www.activlife.fr. Any other customer who has purchased his Activ5 by Activlife through a commercial partner (a third party website, a physical store…) will be subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of said merchant. However, this clause does not prejudice the customer’s ability to exercise his rights under Articles 217-4 and following of the Consumer Code regarding the legal guarantee of conformity, listed in Article 11 below.
What are the conditions for returning a product?
The customer must respect the following conditions of return:
- Request a return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the return form available in your personal space so that our teams can contact you and indicate the return procedure
- Make this request for a return authorization within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product
- Return the product, including all parts, in the original packaging, in new, unused or unopened condition
What are the steps for a product return?
You have 30 days after delivery of your order to request a return and be reimbursed. Make sure you are still in time!
- Make a return request via the return form available in your Account in the order details or at email@example.com
- Once our team receives your return request, we will review it and can email you a pre-paid return label.
- Send back the new or new unpacked unused product with the label received by email
- The refund will be made within 1 month
RETURN OF PRODUCTS OUTSIDE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Warning: after the legal period of 30 days to assert your right of withdrawal and obtain a refund or an exchange, only a failure or a proven malfunction can justify a return and replacement of the product. It is then the framework of limited warranty of the product (see Article 10).