Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an information banner.
- Type of cookies used and their purpose
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and to make it more user-friendly for the visitor.
- Audience measurement cookies: These ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies make it possible to know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit is a cookie created. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used automatically. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- the frequency with which users visit the site
- the pages visitors consult
- the time users spend on a particular page
- the page from which visitors leave the site, etc.
- Tracking cookies allow us to analyze your browsing, consultation or consumption habits on the network’s sites, with the aim of offering you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is created using this data is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but is used only to match ads to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies.
- Third party cookies: These are used to track the pages you visit on the Internet to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., as described above, but is used only to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent –
- Social network cookies: These allow social networks to save the articles and pages you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that trace your web browsing behavior.
- Site improvement cookies: they allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best used.
3 bis. List of used cookies
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the website.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to see dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content.
- Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter’s advertising network.
- Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data.You can exercise these rights by sending us an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
- Blocking and Deleting Cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is set. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be installed. For this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website. Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who display advertisements to you through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.Veuillez. Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases you may not be able to access the site. Also, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see advertisements. The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function, or visit one of the links below to go directly to your browser’s manual.Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/effacer-les-cookies-pour-supprimer-les-informationGoogle Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=frInternet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorerSafari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_FR
- New Developments and Unanticipated Cookies